Sunday, March 2, 2008

One more sleep......

Get 3200 doors! It’s all up to you tomorrow. My team and I have worked hard and I am very proud of all our efforts. It is remarkable that 27 and a half days have already passed. It’s been a whirlwind of activity. I just wanted to mention a few of my favorite moments:

. My mascots, Remy and Sandy in their battle for supremacy in the campaign office.
. Meeting new volunteers every day.
. Steadfast Louisa for all of her phoning day after day.
. Fresh, scrumptious baking from our neighbour and friend Michael
. Meeting Monica and getting the sisterhood handshake and how happy she was to meet me
on her doorstep.
. Helping Chad push his car out of the snow.
. The Power door knocking team.
. The warm responses I received at the doors.
. Fantastic conversations on the environment, health care, affordable housing, education and many other issues.
. How shocked many people were when I appeared on their doorstep and asked if I would be back between elections. I said, most definitely YES.
. Hugs at the doors.
. Ice Cream Party at Meadowcroft, Coffee Parties at St Andrews, McQueen, Mountwood and Groat House.
. Returning to my former High School, Ross Sheppard for a debate.
. Door knocking with our MP, Laurie Hawn.

It is so important to vote tomorrow. Every vote will count and I want to make a difference! Put an X by Heather Klimchuk.

Cheers,

Heather

No comments: